Preoperative care is necessary to prevent infection and to give better comfort after dental surgery.
– Do not drink alcohol the day before and the day of surgery;
– Food with light and nutritious food, but moderately;
– Avoid forced physical exercises on the intervention;
– Use comfortable and preferably loose clothing;
– Reaching the half-hour scheduled place before the scheduled time, preferably with a companion;
– If arriving by car, your partner will lead you;
– Wash your face with antibacterial soap (protex type);
– Shaving (men);
– Do not use lipstick or makeup (women);
– Brush your teeth and tongue;
– Use dental floss between all teeth;
– Prepare cold compress;
– Using an antiseptic (before surgery) as prescription.